DYNA-GRO BLOOM - 8 oz
BLOOM™ 3-12-6 is a low nitrogen, high phosphorus plant nutrient formula containing all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients.
- Supplies a balance of high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to avoid stem elongation in flowering plants and vegetables.
- Specifically formulated to encourage the development of large fruit and vegetables, while providing complete plant nutrition.
- It is ideal for tomatoes, all fruits, all vegetables, herbs and flowering plants.
- Apply BLOOM before flower buds appear to help initiate and sustain flowering.
- When applied, the nutrients in BLOOM are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access the nutrients they need in critical times.
Recommended Crops: All blooming and flowering plants like alpinia, begonias, gerbera daisies, gardenias, geraniums, and roses.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 – 2 tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
Available in 8 oz.
If you are in a cold climate region, please order a Heat Pack and consider upgrading to Next Day Shipping to minimize cold damage that may result from adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for any shipping delays or damage due to inclimate weather .
Our customers love our plants and seldom return them. However, we'll be happy to help if you find our products below expectations.
Please read our return policy here.