DYNA-GRO ROOT GEL - 2 OZ
Root-Gel® is a unique gel used to promote root formation in the propagation of cuttings. Contains both IBA and NAA hormones plus the right amount of essential minerals in a water soluble gel to get cuttings off to a great start.
- In tests conducted by a leading Hawaiian foliage propagator, cuttings propagated in Root-Gel rooted out and doubled in size, while cuttings propagated with a leading powder were still forming roots.
- Since Root-Gel comes in a gel form, it applies quickly, easily and thoroughly, surrounding the cutting with a thick coating of protective nutrient.
- Dip or apply gel and place in rooting or growing medium.
- After the coated cutting is inserted into your growing medium, the Root-Gel spreads into the surrounding medium to serve as a temporary root system for the cutting.
- It has been proven that Root-Gel interfaces between the plant and soil delivering water and minerals to the plant during the critical stage of callus formation. Root-Gel can also be diluted for use as an economical protective dip for shipping bare-root stock.
Cuttings: Take a sterile spoon and scoop Root-Gel® onto a sterile dish, then dip cutting. If using the entire container, dip cutting into gel. Place in a hole of the rooting medium to avoid rubbing Root-Gel® off cutting.
Recommended Crops: Recommended for all plants.
If you are in a cold climate region, please order a Heat Pack and consider upgrading to Next Day Shipping to minimize cold damage that may result from adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for any shipping delays or damage due to inclimate weather .
Our customers love our plants and seldom return them. However, we'll be happy to help if you find our products below expectations.
Please read our return policy here.