OH HAPPY PLANTS - 1QT - RAINFOREST FLOOR
Oh, Happy Dirt is our line of hand-blended potting mixes that are created to suit different plants’ needs. Not all soils are created equal!
Here’s how we measure up:
- We practice sustainability: our blends start with coco coir and coco chips, a renewable resource. We do not use non-renewable peat moss.
- Due to concerns about fluoride, we don't use perlite.
- We use compostable bags and labels for our retail products.
- We know that whole ingredients are better for all of us – plants included! We use real ingredients like alfalfa meal, flaxseed meal, and rock dust to ensure balance for your plants.
- We also include charcoal and humates to encourage healthy root growth.
Above all, we take the work out of re-potting plants. By choosing Oh Happy Dirt you are giving your plants the highest-quality substrate on the market, without the guesswork of creating a recipe that’s responsive to each species’ needs.
- 1 QT
- Rainforest Floor: for anthurium, Syngonium, spathiphyllum, alocasia, bird of paradise, and other ground-dwelling tropicals
If you are in a cold climate region, please order a Heat Pack and consider upgrading to Next Day Shipping to minimize cold damage that may result from adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for any shipping delays or damage due to inclimate weather .
Our customers love our plants and seldom return them. However, we'll be happy to help if you find our products below expectations.
Please read our return policy here.