SPOTLIGHT W/BAMBOO STAND - 12W
- [Multiple Purpose] This lamp is ideal to illuminate a nano aquarium, fish tanks, indoor potted plants, succulent terrariums, Wabi Kusa, an aquatic terrarium, an underwater terrarium, a miniature or a bonsai terrarium. No matter what shape your tank or pot is, just simply put it on the bamboo board and your tank/plant is illuminated.
- [Full Spectrum] This is an aquarium light for plants. The full Spectrum LED is designed to mimic natural outdoor sunlight to help your plants grow healthier and make plants look vivid. The lamp consistently emits wavelengths in the wide range, including those wavelengths visible to the human eye (what we perceive as color) and the invisible wavelengths, like ultraviolet and infrared. As a result, it will allow plants to grow healthily, as naturally grown in the sun. Also its CRI(RA) is above 80, better than normal LED Light
- [Bamboo Board] It features hard texture, water-proof, strong temperature insulation, no deformation and anti-insect.
- [360 Degree Swivel] This aquarium led light's lamp head is 360 Degree adjustable to meet your need. Each lamp bead is equipped with a lens that designs to effectively increase the width and depth of the illumination without causing waste of light.
- [100-240V] US two pin Plug. Color temperature of this lamp is 6000K.
- 12W - 910 Lumens
- Bamboo board size: 13.5 in X 13 in X 0.5 in
- LED Light Maximum Height : 21 in
- One year manufacture warranty
If you are in a cold climate region, please order a Heat Pack and consider upgrading to Next Day Shipping to minimize cold damage that may result from adverse weather conditions.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for any shipping delays or damage due to inclimate weather .
Our customers love our plants and seldom return them. However, we'll be happy to help if you find our products below expectations.
Please read our return policy here.